Here you can read my newsletters or show others.
They are published 6-8 times a year and presents photographed
projects and reports from furniture fairs in Milan and Stockholm.
- 21 – Se Bocconi Universitet – Brutal arkitektur i Milano
- 20 – Gothenburg City Hall – One of the world’s most beautiful building extensions
- 19 – A photographer presents the Milan Furniture Fair
- 18 – A photographer presents the Furniture & Light Fair in Stockholm.
- 17 – See the light in Sweden’s most beautiful office.
- 16 – See one big, old, stately bridge and one small, handsome, new.
- 15 – See sober luxury vs playful activity in two new hotels in Stockholm.
- 14 – See luxury apartments in the new CityLife Milano district.
- 13 – Discover the splendor at the Royal Opera, a heritage in change.
- 12 – A photographer presents the Milan Furniture Fair.
- 11 – See the remarkable churches of Iceland.
- 10 – A photographer presents the Furniture Fair in Stockholm.
- 9 – Malmö Live – The new cultural hub of the city.
- 8 – Villa Söderängsudden -a treasure in Roslagen – Stockholm.
- 7 – Two classic libraries in new suits.
- 6 – Glömstaskolan in Stockholm – A new school without classroom.
- 5 – KPMG:s relocation creates new concept.
- 4 – Is it possible to build 112 meter tall parks?
- 3 – A photographer presents the Milan Furniture Fair.